Twin Peaks Bike Park overview:
- Completely free to use and open to the public
- 21+ kilometers across 6 distinct trails
- Downhill trails with over 200m of descent
- Dedicated and protected childrens' balance bike zone at the mountain base
- Skills park to build confidence and improve technique at the mountain base
- Flow trails, jump trails, downhill trails - trails for all riders and skill levels
- Located in the heart of the Niseko area
The Twin Peaks Bike Park will be a completely free to use public bike park located in the resort town of Niseko, Japan. The park, designed in collaboration with world renowned trail building and design company Allegra Tourismus, is built with every rider in mind – it will be a world class trail destination for locals, domestic travelers and international travelers alike.
The park needs your help! NAMBA is a nonprofit organization consisting of volunteers and every raffle ticket purchased, every bit of Twin Peaks merch ordered, every discount pack sold in our fundraiser store all help fund the building of this FREE bike park!
We are also accepting donations and actively seeking sponsorship to fund this project and the Niseko Area Mountain Bike Association.
Please check the “Get Involved” section of our website to learn more.